Sunday, February 11, 2024

Another Side Of The Blues

 

 

A down home selection of blues and blues rock with a country twist here & there... various tracks by artists that I've liked over the years

 

  I've been putting a couple of these non-reggae mixes together basically for my own use & enjoyment here in Thailand. I have access to reggae in abundance via the phone here but sometimes I wanna hear some other sounds over our bluetooth system & can't be bothered to get laptop & hard drives out and keep them all charged/powered ...and I don't deal with youtube runnings, y'know what I'm saying. I don't use pay-for services and try to minimise my exosure to advertising. Anyhow, I'm uploading them here too just for fun.

 Thanks for listening people

 

Abe Reid - Basicly Dumb 

JJ Cale - Okie 

Rory Gallagher - The Cuckoo 

Stephen Stills - Blind Fiddler 

Ben Harper - Excuse Me Mr 

JJ Cale - Magnolia 

Neil Young - For The Turnstyles 

Eric Clapton - Willie & The Hand Jive 

Bonnie Raitt - Bluebird 

Janis Joplin - Me & Bobby McGee 

Lynyrd Skynyrd - The Ballad Of Curtis Loew 

Led Zeppelin - Tangerine 

Heart - Magic Man 

Aerosmith - Dream On 

Drive By Truckers - Danko Manuel 

The Band - Long Black Veil 

Bob Dylan & The Band - Forever Young 

Willie Nelson - Me And Paul 

Townes Van Zandt - Poncho And Lefty 

Rory Gallagher - Wheels Within Wheels #

Bonnie Raitt - Big Road 

Eric Clapton - Nobody Knows You When You're Down & Out 

Abe Reid - Ted 

Bobby Gentry - Ode To Billie Joe 

Ray Lamontagne - Narrow Escape 

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone 

Allman Brothers - Whipping Post 

Stephen Stills - Ole Man Trouble 

Big Brother & The Holding Company - Summertime 

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird 

Dr Hook - Last Mornin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.