Thursday, February 15, 2018

Ras Xtr3me Video Pack

Presenting RAS XTR3ME...
In case u neva know him already, vocalist and drummer Ras Xtr3me is a countryman from St. Catherine, Jamaica who's been making waves over the past 2 or 3 years since his breakthrough single SHAAT LOCKS.. A keen farmer and italist, Xtr3me has increasingly expessed these sentiments in all his music, calling for a return to a more natural, balanced, healthier, blessed lifestyle and a higher consciousness. His songs also carry a strong message of hope through adversity.  

“I’ve always strive to do music about reality even before my mind was open to the serious issue we face in the world, the more socially conscious I got the more socially conscious my music gets also Farming and chanting and living natural adds to the drive and allow me to do it without fear or doubt”


Here's a selection of videos, including latest single - title track from the  
SHE NEED ROOTS EP Big tings to come from the countryman in 2018!
more life, more roots...











“I know better so I do better. Ras Xtr3me is all about positive Vibes and conscious uplifting, I’m a person that seek the true and the right I believe in finding the solution instead of dwelling on the problem, I am what I am and I strive to be the best me I can be”‎

 
Soundcloud
I-Tunes

VIBE EXPLOSION & RAS XTR3ME 2016
DI ORIGINAL SHAAT LOCKS MIXTAPE 



Quotes from a Kribbean Xtr3me feature, give thanks
Read the Ras Xtreme interview article here @ Kribbean
https://reviews.kribbean.com/ras-xtr3me-94a1117c5df

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.