Thursday, May 21, 2020

Total Reflection Of The Foundation

Total Reflection Of The Foundation 
Revisiting my early non-analogue mixtapes






Excursions on the Brass Gates, Death In The Arena and Do Some Good while Xterminator & Penthouse both revisit the Right Time (Comforter) and Freedom Blues. The Mighty Diamonds join Morgan Heritage, Beenie Man, et al. in voicing one of their best riddims with a new song, Jah Love. One of the most overlooked singers of the period, the former Black Scorpio & Shocking Vibes artist Raymond Wright shines on the powerful Critics Highway - the tune never left my turntable for a while in 1997. Shame we didn't hear much more from him at the time... Other productions from: Roof International, Black Scorpio, Taxi, Shocking Vibes, Fat Eyes, Life, How Yu Fi say Dat, Ffrench, X-Rated, Star Trail, Backyard Movements and Digital B.


Continuous mix. 79 minutes. Repost...
-download-

3 comments:

  1. yes my friend I hope you are keeping safe & are well,i am still here enjoying all that you do

    bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey my old friend was wondering if RSL still deh ya 😁
      just in transition here. sleng teng binghy and i are starting a new station, this time our own thing. should be up early in june so watch for the links soon... HearticalFM
      bless and thanks for the shout glad u alright in these mad times...

      Delete
  2. yes my friend am still here & good lap top died on me losing all my data & down loads from a couple of years from you so have been in mourning { lol ] but am up & running again so thought I'd drop by & say hi look forward to the new era

    bless

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.