Sunday, February 25, 2018

Siamrootsical Culture Mix 2018

Culture Mix 2018
RastFM #LoveReggaeMusic Show 36 24/02/2018


Selection of new releases together with some bigger tunes from recent times.
The years glide on by but the mission continua...

Highlights include tracks from the latest Damian Marley, Chronixx, Jesse Royal, Samory I & Christos DC LPs. Great returns to form for Richie Spice and Tarrus Riley. Four big tunes from Ras Xtr3me ahead of his imminent roots mixtape release, including the new single Chasing Her Tale. Listen up for George Palmer on the I&I, a Triston sound-alike. Young Shanty revisits Barry Brown's Far East lyric. King Mas rains more fire on Babylon system. New songs by Jah Mali & Shayne Amani for Linkup Re-Cordz.

Riddim: RAM JAM & ONWARD (Silly Walks), CIVIL RIGHTS (Giddimani), HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY (VP), I&I (Heavy Roots), CULTIVATOR (Royal Order), EPISODES (Yellow Moon), IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK (Rorystonelove), BETTER DAYS & NICE & EASY (Oneness)
 
Continuous mix. 3hrs

https://www.mixcloud.com/rastfm/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.