Monday, October 25, 2021

Living Off Grid - The Farewell Rewind Show

 

My farewell session on www.hearticalfm.com Oct 2021
My wife & I are off to live on some farmland in our caravan here in Yorkshire. We'll be living on solar so its gonna take us some time to get sorted for more live broadcasting. We are pleased to have begun this exciting new chapter!

 

A final roots reggae selection of personal favorites with some special significance to me right now. Its an opportunity to send out my thanks & appreciation to you all & make my dedications. Big love to the whole hearticalfm family, mixcloud posse, twitter & facebook crews and of course all blog visitors... you've all humbled I&I seen!





ONE LOVE & GUIDANCE MY FRIENDS ...until next time HOLD U MEDI EVER BLESS

Special thanks to Mr. RSR & Mr. BT (dedi comes late on in the session) 

Continuous mix 1hr 40

-download-

 

8 comments:

  1. Paul - a brave time of the year to take this step! Jah blessings to you both - strength and health. Massive respect and appreciation for your selflessness, but also the sheer quality of your curation of the music. Higher heights indeed. Speak again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Ben. I'm speechless... Yes it's a big change and this winter will be a challenge but it's a progressive move for us. Renting was getting us nowhere. We are rising to the occasion, trust mi 😉 jah bless you my brother

      Delete
  2. Original Rootsical
    All the Best
    Artical Bredda and Artical Sista
    ❤️💛💚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give thanks ites and jah bless you. Good days ahead 🆙🆙

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Sameway mi irie brother. Big up the Dubroom heartically... ❤️💛💚

      Delete
  4. Every time I think about you, my heart smiles; every time I listen to your selections my soul dances.
    Jah bless you, mi bredren. One Love
    00imo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings bredren Imo give thanks for checking the blog and the kind words 🙏🏼 Jah bless

      Delete

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.