Sunday, January 13, 2019

Paul Rootsical Sheffield Community Radio SCR

 Paul Rootsical special guest appearance on 
King David's TIMELESS REGGAE SHOW
12th Dec 2018. Episode 68
I was honoured when my good friend David invited me to take over the #TRS controls for one night only on the one & only SCRRADIO.COM
Sheffield's original community radio & former pirate station



I raised my tempo just a little for this mixed session
new roots - revival - roots - dancehall
in the time-honoured Siamrootsical fashion...
Played a good few of my favorites from over the past years and a couple of specials.

-download-
 
Maximum respect to KING DAVID. it was a real pleasure to do another collaboration. Unity vibes. Look forward to further TRS-SIAMROOTSICAL projects in 2019 people...

#TRS EPISODE 67 SPECIAL


I've always rated King David's shows as we share so many influences. he plays the tunes I wanna hear yknow... and always keeps it bright & breezy. Stream this amazing session by him - Jah9 meets Samory-I! Be sure to catch David's shows live & on Mixcloud.

You can tune In to the TIMELESS REGGAE SHOW LIVE 
each & every WEDNESDAY 8-10PM UK time on
www.scrradio.com

TRS archive on Mixcloud
https://www.mixcloud.com/KingDavidTRS/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.