Sunday, January 28, 2018

I Shall Not Remove - Xterminator Productions

Mighty Xterminator Selections
I Shall Not Remove 1992-2004
RastFM #LoveReggaeMusic Show 32 - 27/01/2018
Heavy-duty Phillip 'Fatis' Burrell roots productions. Xterminator is still one of my favorite labels. Back in the 1990s I used to buy up any lps & pres I could find with artists like LUCIANO, SIZZLA, COCOA TEA,INI KAMOZE, BERES HAMMOND & FRED LOCKS releasing big tune after big tune. The XTM sound stands the test of time, sounding just as crisp and serious as back then when it was fresh. I wore my 7'' of Sizzla's Praise Ye Jah right out man! 
One of my top 10 tunes in the mid-90s - one of the superlative eras in reggae music.

Riddim like the MR BASSIE, ROPE IN, GUNZALIS, PROPHET RIDES AGAIN, COKE SELLER, BABYLON COWBOY, MEAN GIRL, REAL ROCK, NO WOMAN NO CRY, RAT RACE, NO GABBON, PRAISE YE JAH, SWEET TALKING, GET IN THE GROOVE & STEALING


Continuous mix. 3 hrs
-download-

www.rastfm.com/chat

Special Mention to RootsLion Mark
I know you felt this session bredren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.