Sunday, September 3, 2017

COXSONE RHYTHM SELECTOR Vol 1


RastFM #LoveReggaeMusic Show episode 13 02/09/17
COXSONE RHYTHM SHOWER Pt. 1


60+ tracks, version galore.
Cuts from the late 1960s into the 2000s. Nuff deejay action & live sound system recordings. Cousin Marshall is the son of Alton Ellis. I cut out the airhorns lol...

Riddim like the TING A LING, I SHALL BE RELEASED, JUST A GUY/VANITY, WITHOUT LOVE, FEELING SOUL, CALL ON YOU, MR BASSIE, REAL ROCK, THIS OLD MAN, SMILE, BALLISTIC AFFAIR, HI FASHION, SHANK I SHEK & GET IN THE GROOVE, EASY TAKE IT EASY...


Continuous mix. 2hrs.
 Thanks again to the Brixton Rat...

2 comments:

  1. hi Paul....no air horns lol...
    don't think the d/l is working
    keep the vibes flowing my friend

    bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall be released ...Freddie McGregor great tune

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.