Wednesday, April 27, 2016

BRENTFORD ROAD ROOTS PART 1 - STUDIO ONE

BRENTFORD ROAD ROOTS SELECTIONS PART 1.
Studio One 70s & 80s roots reggae
vinyl mix.
Excursions on timeless, original riddim like Burning Spear's Joe Frazier, Prince Lincoln's  
True Experience, The Royals' Pick Up The Pieces, Ballistic Affair, Throw Me Corn, Is It Because I'm Black and The Abyssinians' mighty Declaration Of Rights. Some great rareities like Horace Andy's Illiteracy, The Willows' Send Another Moses and Lloyd Forrest's crucial Where Its At.



Continuous mix. 79 minutes.
  
Thanks again to SELECTOR BRIXTON RAT in Budapest
for some great vinyl rips.. Respect every time...

5 comments:

  1. yes my friend this is a nice one, again you deliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend let me say thank you for all that you have done & continue to do you are a star thank you so much for all of these treasures, I do plan to stay around so sorry for that LOL, can you please re up these if you can
    2009 voodoo child reggae style
    2010 youth explosion sugar minott
    2010 lutan fyah rehearsal
    2011 joy & sorrow showcase
    2012 kai jo brothers reggae passion
    ed carabao don't cry
    T-bone enjoy yourself

    bless my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DON'T HAVE VOODOO CHILE, LUTAN FYAH REHEARSAL but upped tbone skaville thailand. kai jo and carabao soon come :)

      Delete
  3. hmmm not quite what I was expecting LOL

    bless

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.