Monday, April 4, 2016

Big Up Xterminator 1999 - Massive R at the Control Tower


Big Up Xterminator Mix - Massive R at the Control Tower. Dub-heavy mix of some of the biggest tunes out of phillip Burrell's Xterminator camp 1994-99, put together by selector Massive R. Riddim like Sweep Over My Soul, Babylon Cowboy, Repatriation, General and Ulterior Motive, voiced by Sizzla, Luciano, Ras Shiloh, Mikey General, Louie Culture, Beres Hammond and Al Campbell. Wicked dubs from Soldjie... Nuff respect Massive!!


Continuous mix. 78 minutes.
-download-

6 comments:

  1. Paul my friend what is the album cover that I keep on seeing
    the wailers soulettes gaylettes Marcia Jackie tony
    the wailers & associates r 7 b gospel & soul collection ?

    I cant find that one ?

    bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. greetings king. you have a good eye for these things... just finishing this one. it'll be out very soon. think you'll like it. keeping other uploads in mind too :)

      Delete
  2. man you would not believe how many of these tunes I had on vinyl even the tabernacle let the lord be seen in you I remember paying a lot of money for it but thankfully I put them to cd before selling off my wailers collection oh how I miss my vinyl hearing these once again makes me smile thank you star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i guess u have quite a collection there.. i have a large collection of tabernacle rips here. take you right back to a bygone era.

      Delete

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.