Monday, September 28, 2015

Free Up The Prisoners Mixtape 2010 Re-upped

Free Up The Prisoners Mixtape 2010. New roots and one-drop selections. Highlights include Buju tributes from Cocoa Tea & Anthony B, Anthony John's Meditation Spree and Anthony Able's excellent Negril Jail. Pure vibes from Nicky Silk on Free. Riddim include: Caribbean (IrieVibrations), Vineyard Town (Maximum Sound), Boops (JukeBoxx), Jah Jah See Dem A Come (Fireball) and Blessing (Sista).  


Buju gets 10 hard ones in Florida but may be out by 2017. The Gargamel seh.. "the days that lie ahead are filled with despair, but I have courage and grace and I'm hopeful, and that is sufficient to carry me through". Jah Cure came up with his most enduring songs when inside. May Buju also get inspiration from his music find the strength to go through. Its not an easy road......


 Continuous mix 79 minutes.. Repost


13 comments:

  1. hi my friend can you post this so that I can d/l ?

    bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. greetings again.. upped this to hulkshare for d/ls how's things? i'm putting a digi dancehall set together for our dance on the 9th. hopefully put it out after live mcs an all..

      Delete
  2. wicked look forward to it...things are good just enjoying to music

    bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my friend again I need again to ask a big fava can you re up this one with one that I can d/l from if & when you get chance

    bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've added a hulkshare link. there'san option to download there :)

      Delete
    2. just hover over the track bar on hulkshare with mouse & the d/l button should become visible. its just 2 clicks tp download from then. thanks bro.

      Delete
  4. please forgive me my friend but I cant d/l it

    ReplyDelete
  5. man please forgive my ignorance but I have tried that but it wont let me d/l to my desk top me & pc's are not the best of friends if I turn it on & get a green light I am chuffed lol so as you see that is my pc skills hence why I like media fire as its idiot proof

    bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll try. mediafire has limits on uploads for free accounts so i try & spread out a bit. bear with me sparr

      Delete
  6. wicked my friend big up

    can you re/up this one Turbulence - Higher Trod Mixtape 2007

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EASY NOW SPAR.. re-upped the turbulence 4 the I.. 2 cds. i wanted to listen it through 1st as its been years since i played it last. one of my fave artists at that time along with richie spice... BIG UP..

      Delete
  7. my friend I am sorry if I am keeping you busy with all of my requests but you are the man

    bless

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.