Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Gideon Warriors Push On...

Gideon Warriors
 
 
Revisiting this one-drop  mixtape from 2010. Strictly conscious vibes. Riddim like John John's Zion Gate, Maximum Sound's I Know My Herb/Repariation & Help Me Praise Jahovia, the dubby Breadfruit (Fly Roots), Soul Rebel (Peckings) and the stunning Zion Train from Columbian Beatz (check Lutan Fyah's Living In the Ghetto - RUFF!). Bushman revisits 2 classic Peter Tosh tunes at Penthouse

Continuous mix 79 minutes. Repost...
-download-

5 comments:

  1. hi my friend can you please up this one on one I can d/l from as usual ?

    bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4shared is back up fine. plz give a go as its our best server - the dont auto delete.
      click on blog link and then the left hand GREY INK on 4shared page. nxt page will have a countdown - click on that and have to wait 30secs more. let me know if notposs.. thanks spar

      Delete
  2. ok my friend always willing to try

    bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how did u get on? just wanna bring latest posting to your attention, i'm sure it'll be of interest. these guys, Roots Outernational make some amazing roots mixes. blessing

      Delete
  3. yes my friend I think I have sussed it now

    bless

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.