Friday, February 1, 2013

DJ Herbal T presents... Ragga Wi Ragga Mixtape

DJ Herbal T presents... Ragga Wi Ragga - 90s mixtape. Wicked reggae dancehall and raggamuffin DJ mix from the late 80s and early 90s. Deejays rock it with the singers.
Ruffneck riddim like Tempo (2Friends, Mr Doo), Selfish Lover (Music Works), Stick It Up (Mr Doo), Love Mi Ses (Dance Vibes), Raggamuffin Girl (GTs), Take It Easy (Natty), You Dead Now (Shocking Vibes), Sick & Know Fi Move Your Waist (Phillip Smart), Boops (High Power), Koloko (JR) and Penthouse's Pon mi Nozzle.
 Nuff respect to HERBAL T, VINEYARD SOUND and the NOTTINGHAM posse.
Thanks for the upload and keep em coming... BIG UP!
Continuous mix. 70 mins.

10 comments:

  1. hi I am trying to down load the above but it doesn't seem to be working can you re up please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. re-upped now on mediafire... thanks for tuning in :D

      Delete
  2. thank you my friend, I feel as though I am stealing from you as I am trying to down load all of your mixes because they are so good,you are doing a great job for the reggae purists you have lots that i'd like but the links are no longer there & I guess you wont have time to re do them so how can I get copies from you ?

    jah bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur welcome. thanks for the comments. always glad to hear these compilations are enjoyed :) this one is by HERBAL T from nottingham. due to size of these mixes its probably best to holla me and i'll re-up them to mediafire 4u. i need to update anyway but keep not getting round to it. what's ur fave era/style? BIG UP

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wicked my friend I just love lovers rock & definitely roots old school style i'm no spring chicken any more LOL I love all of your year 2 year collections but again not available you have them on sharebee ? nothing doing though

    food for thought


    jah bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. greetings my friend do you remember these I know you must

    daughter of zion = bagga
    black a kill black= Gregory isaacs
    when jah come = devon irons
    promise land=rock tone
    satta I=lizard
    glory glory=beshara

    these are the types from that era that I just love

    just so you know


    jah bless





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some seriously roots business here. satta i is my fave here oh and the devon irons max respect

      Delete
    2. i never knew of rockstione though - big tune!

      Delete
  6. just been listening to PROMISE LAND= ROCK TONE man what a tune

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.