Monday, March 21, 2011

2YK Lovers Bashment Mix

2YK Lovers Bashment Mix
 Irie collection of nineties lovers rock and nice-time reggae dancehall hits. Big tune like I Believe I Can Fly, Saddest Day, I Wish, Double Trouble, Love Me Truly and Junior Kelly's massive If Love So Nice. An early outing for Yogi aka Courtney John with Its Not Too Late. 

 
 
CD1: Riddim like Far East (Penthouse), Real Rock (Xterminator, Steelie & Cleavie & Stone Love), Joyride (Madhouse), Stir It Up (Mrosh & Bean Stalk), Mean Girl/I Know The Score (Gussie P) and Penthouse's rocking cut to Tempo. Late night blues vibes from Lloyd Brown on Matumbi's Point Of View.

CD2: Excursions on the African Beat (Stone Love, Fat Eyes, Penthouse), Digital B's Drum Song & Undying Love, More & More (Zulu), various cuts of Rope In and Penthouse's Tonight.  
Continuous mix. 159 minutes total.

2 comments:

  1. yes my friend I'm back with a request can you re up this one for me also if you can world a reggae music vol 1 brotherhood these would be great if you can

    bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. part 1 back up again now :) JOY SORROW SHOWCASE also... boom

      Delete

Your thoughts and ideas are welcome... Higha vibrations.